Re: Efforts by the CDC to add Covid Shots to the Childhood vaccination schedule
Dear Concerned Citizen,
CloutHub is committed to ensuring our members have the information necessary to make the right decisions for them and their families.
There are serious questions about the effectiveness and dangers surrounding the Covid shots. Even though it is widely accepted that young children have not been impacted by COVID, the CDC is taking steps to add the COVID shots to the children’s vaccination schedule.
Please share this post as it concerns your voice being heard!
The comment period ends in two days, and we want to make sure concerned parents and individuals have an opportunity to comment so the CDC and FRN committees know how many people are against the Covid shots being added to the childhood vaccination schedule.
Share this far and wide. Written comments must be received by the end of business on October 20, 2022.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention posted their request for information on September 18, 2022.
If you are opposed to having the Covid shots on the Childhood Vaccination Schedule, GO TO THIS SITE AND COMMENT.
If this is approved, children will be required to get these shots once they end up on the official vaccination schedule. Parents will not be able to sue the government or pharmaceutical companies if their children are injured or worse from the shots.
If someone gets pissed at you for wanting to stop these shots from being added to the MANDATORY list of childhood vaccinations, tell them you’d rather hurt their feelings than hurt your kids’ future.
DO IT. RIGHT NOW.
You can also call these committee members and register your opposition;
• Dr. Sarah Long 215-427-5201
• Dr. Grace Lee 650-497-0618
• Lynn Bahta (an RN) 651-201-5505
• Dr. Beth Bell 404-432-3059
• Dr. Oliver Brooks 323-564-4331
• Dr. Wilbur Chen 410-706-5328
• Dr. Sybil Cineas 401-444-4741
• Dr. Helen Keipp Talbot 615-322-2035
• Dr. Matthew Daley 303-393-6604
• Dr. Camille Nelson Kotton 617-726-3812
• Dr. Jamie Loehr 607-697-0360
• Veronica V. McNally (an attorney) 517-432-6969
• Dr. Katherine A. Poehling 336-716-9661 extension: 62540
• Dr. Pablo J. Sánchez 614-722-4559
• Dr. Nirav D. Shah 312-952-6092
Thank you for being a part of the CloutHub community.
Our mission is to use the power of social media to help connect people, giving them a place to freely share their ideas and work together to make the world a better place.