44,821 Dead 4,351,483 Injured – COVID-19 Vaccines
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
The European (EEA and non-EEA countries) database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, verified by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and they are now reporting 44,821 fatalities, and 4,351,483 injuries following injections of five experimental COVID-19 shots:
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH
- COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
- COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)
- COVID-19 VACCINE NOVAVAX (NVX-COV2373)
From the total of injuries recorded, almost half of them (1,972,105) are serious injuries.
“Seriousness provides information on the suspected undesirable effect; it can be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death, is life-threatening, requires inpatient hospitalisation, results in another medically important condition, or prolongation of existing hospitalisation, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity, or is a congenital anomaly/birth defect.”
A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here. It is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.
Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.*
Here is the summary data through May 21, 2022.
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2, Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 21,070 deaths and 2,207,919 injuries to 21/05/2022
- 67,512 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 303 deaths
- 78,229 Cardiac disorders incl. 3,061 deaths
- 694 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 63 deaths
- 29,164 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 16 deaths
- 2,801 Endocrine disorders incl. 10 deaths
- 32,801 Eye disorders incl. 54 deaths
- 161,894 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 837 deaths
- 550,894 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 5,821 deaths
- 2,542 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 121 deaths
- 24,583 Immune system disorders incl. 134 deaths
- 123,754 Infections and infestations incl. 2,182 deaths
- 41,268 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 441 deaths
- 53,565 Investigations incl. 582 deaths
- 14,151 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 368 deaths
- 253,409 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 287 deaths
- 2,466 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 241 deaths
- 348,167 Nervous system disorders incl. 2,266 deaths
- 3,188 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 85 deaths
- 301 Product issues incl. 4 deaths
- 39,004 Psychiatric disorders incl. 242 deaths
- 8,112 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 312 deaths
- 95,775 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 8 deaths
- 92,246 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 2,233 deaths
- 98,876 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 185 deaths
- 5,415 Social circumstances incl. 27 deaths
- 25,013 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 251 deaths
- 52,095 Vascular disorders incl. 936 deaths
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine SPIKEVAX/mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 11,916 deaths and 720,662 injuries to 21/05/2022
- 19,456 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 134 deaths
- 24,903 Cardiac disorders incl. 1,315 deaths
- 224 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 15 deaths
- 8,515 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 8 deaths
- 741 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 9,632 Eye disorders incl. 36 deaths
- 57,258 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 451 deaths
- 190,630 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 3,850 deaths
- 968 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 64 deaths
- 8,062 Immune system disorders incl. 39 deaths
- 31,759 Infections and infestations incl. 1089 deaths
- 10,916 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 215 deaths
- 15,827 Investigations incl. 405 deaths
- 5,813 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 282 deaths
- 89,472 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 238 deaths
- 860 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 92 deaths
- 118,849 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,146 deaths
- 1,032 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 13 deaths
- 120 Product issues incl. 3 deaths
- 11,834 Psychiatric disorders incl. 193 deaths
- 3,818 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 230 deaths
- 19,671 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 9 deaths
- 29,456 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,264 deaths
- 37,258 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 107 deaths
- 2,747 Social circumstances incl. 45 deaths
- 5,716 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 218 deaths
- 15,125 Vascular disorders incl. 449 deaths
Total reactions for the vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 8,958 deaths and 1,267,883 injuries to 21/05/2022
- 14,856 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 320 deaths
- 23,037 Cardiac disorders incl. 946 deaths
- 269 Congenital familial and genetic disorders incl. 10 deaths
- 14,620 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 7 deaths
- 784 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 21,601 Eye disorders incl. 33 deaths
- 114,466 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 474 deaths
- 337,830 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 2,084 deaths
- 1,154 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 80 deaths
- 6,407 Immune system disorders incl. 44 deaths
- 54,461 Infections and infestations incl. 745 deaths
- 14,617 Injury poisoning and procedural complications incl. 219 deaths
- 30,652 Investigations incl. 223 deaths
- 14,191 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 142 deaths
- 182,458 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 188 deaths
- 854 Neoplasms benign malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 50 deaths
- 252,545 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,298 deaths
- 698 Pregnancy puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 22 deaths
- 205 Product issues incl. 1 death
- 22,791 Psychiatric disorders incl. 78 deaths
- 4,703 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 91 deaths
- 18,099 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 3 deaths
- 44,746 Respiratory thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,200 deaths
- 56,079 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 77 deaths
- 2,221 Social circumstances incl. 10 deaths
- 2,869 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 39 deaths
- 30,670 Vascular disorders incl. 568 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson: 2,877 deaths and 152,918 injuries to 21/05/2022
- 1,529 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 65 deaths
- 3,353 Cardiac disorders incl. 244 deaths
- 55 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
- 1,688 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
- 135 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
- 2,012 Eye disorders incl. 12 deaths
- 10,769 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 106 deaths
- 41,462 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 816 deaths
- 191 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 17 deaths
- 713 Immune system disorders incl. 11 deaths
- 12,281 Infections and infestations incl. 246 deaths
- 1,425 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 31 deaths
- 7,093 Investigations incl. 154 deaths
- 950 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 77 deaths
- 19,497 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 63 deaths
- 123 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 11 deaths
- 26,795 Nervous system disorders incl. 274 deaths
- 110 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 1 death
- 34 Product issues
- 2,205 Psychiatric disorders incl. 31 deaths
- 666 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 43 deaths
- 3,864 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 5,401 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 358 deaths
- 4,636 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 13 deaths
- 546 Social circumstances incl. 7 deaths
- 1,119 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 96 deaths
- 4,266 Vascular disorders incl. 188 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine NUVAXOVID (NVX-COV2373) from Novavax: 0 deaths and 2,101 injuries to 21/05/2022
- 44 Blood and lymphatic system disorders
- 116 Cardiac disorders
- 26 Ear and labyrinth disorders
- 1 Endocrine disorders
- 46 Eye disorders
- 154 Gastrointestinal disorders
- 463 General disorders and administration site conditions
- 3 Hepatobiliary disorders
- 8 Immune system disorders
- 102 Infections and infestations
- 19 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications
- 57 Investigations
- 13 Metabolism and nutrition disorders
- 275 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
- 2 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps)
- 373 Nervous system disorders
- 1 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
- 1 Product issues
- 36 Psychiatric disorders
- 11 Renal and urinary disorders
- 39 Reproductive system and breast disorders
- 105 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders
- 142 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
- 3 Social circumstances
- 9 Surgical and medical procedures
- 52 Vascular disorders
*These totals are estimates based on reports submitted to EudraVigilance. Totals may be much higher based on percentage of adverse reactions that are reported. Some of these reports may also be reported to the individual country’s adverse reaction databases, such as the U.S. VAERS database and the UK Yellow Card system. The fatalities are grouped by symptoms, and some fatalities may have resulted from multiple symptoms.
Here are some faces and names to put on these cold, hard statistics.
Horrible: A Mom Films Her Daughter Receiving The Jab – The Young Girl Ends Up Puking, Then Dying ?? (Brazil)
Listening to her mom cry over the phone is one of the saddest things I’ve ever heard.
These are unspeakable atrocities against children and it needs to stop now. I don’t like sharing these types of videos but as a truth seeker it’s my duty to warn others.
From Covid BC Telegram channel.
This is from our Odysee channel, and it is also on our Bitchute and Telegram channels.
Ryleigh Jones 8 Years Old
Ryleigh has a slew of upcoming tests to determine which cells are being affected. What she can and can’t eat. and how much damage the spike protein has done to her body. Please consider helping us pay for the upcoming treatments from the functional medicine Dr. They want Ryleigh to do weekly IV infusions with Vitamin C and potentially other vitamins as well. In addition to the patterson test, which is $1000. Please, if you can’t contribute, please share.
March 23rd, 2022 Ryleigh lost feeling and ability to walk. With the diet change she has begun to walk again but the limbs have no sensation. Ryleigh no longer feels when she urinates. She is 8 years old. this is a tragedy to her Mom and Dad.
Between the 15th of February and April 20,2022 Ryleigh has been admitted to VCU Health system 11 times and they have been unable to diagnose her properly. They say that Ryleigh has a disorder called Functional Neurological Disorder. We do not believe this to be true as she is only 8 years old and this diagnose would be unheard of at this age.
Ryleigh has been through extensive medical procedures such as EEG, MRI and a lumbar puncture which have all come back clear.
We still have no diagnosis for our beautiful loving girl. If you’ve known Ryleigh you know that she’s loved life, school, friends, baseball, and dance.
Ryleigh has suffered significant memory loss to the extent some times she doesn’t remember her dad and I or her family and beloved dog Buddy.
Ryleigh had the COVID Vaccine January 6, 2022 and was diagnosed with COVID on January 12th. During COVID she had a straight 48 hour fever and lethargy.
My heart tells me that she has developed something from the COVID vaccine or disease itself. The VCU medical community will not dig further into our hypothesis.
On March 24th, we took Ryleigh to Johns Hopkins Hospital where we were quickly shut down because they pulled our record from VCU Health System, so they were unable to truly do an extensive workup on Ryleigh. JHH was not much help to us other than running tests that suggest Ryleigh may have Porphyria and Celiac disease.
To date I have bills upwards of 11,000$ plus we have medications/vitamins that we must pay for to help Ryleigh recover. Ryleigh currently has a functional medicine doctor. We are giving it a try as we have been ridiculed by VCU and now have PTSD to even walk into a hospital. We never knew Doctors and Nurses could be so cruel.
On 4/22/2022 I had Child Protective Services show up at my door accusing me of not treating Ryleigh or giving her un-prescribed medications. The hospitals won’t give her medications. How could I possibly give her something I don’t have? This is the lowest of the low that I have seen from VCU. To disagree with some of the other doctors opinions that we have received is one thing, but it’s another to be unethical and throw other licensed medical professionals names in the trashcan. The chief pediatric hospitalist at VCU Medical center deliberately googled our Dr. From New York and found that he had an incident with his taxes and told me about it to discredit his work. She then decided to call CPS on us because I didn’t agree with her diagnosis of FND. She lied to the CPS worker by stating that I said I was giving her un-prescribed medication. The government should not be able to intervene in a parent-child medical decision making process. Doctor’s have opinions. It’s up to the parent to make the best choice for their child. To have the additional burden of CPS on my shoulders it makes it even further distressing to use the medical system. It’s a very sad situation, but we will continue to fight to find the appropriate care for our daughter to receive the medications that will assist to remove the spike protein from her body. We have started working with a functional and integrative medicine doctor.
As of 4/25/2022 – Ryleigh has improved slightly because we made significant changes to her diet. Gluten Free foods and plant based organic foods is all that Ryleigh is able to eat as of now. As you can imagine for an 8 year old this has been significantly challenging.
We have several upcoming outpatient appointments coming up to further determine what damage has been done to our loving little girl.
Ryleigh’s blood work has not been explained to us and there are no explanations for the reasons that her SED rate and CRP and other tests are elevated.
VCU has been rude and disrespectful to us. We have been laughed at and told we are crazy for believing our daughter. Ryleigh’s life has changed dramatically and she’s too talented to let her suffer in this agony without fighting with everything we have to get the proper treatment for our girl.
Article about CPS being called
Please consider helping us figure out what is happening with our child. We have accumulated over $13,000 in medical bills and her treatment is ongoing and we may also have to have an attorney in the future.
Thank you and hug your child tight because tomorrow may not be the same.
You know we’ve been told this is FND & we see clinical markers that show inflammation. Why?Don’t they want to investigate the reason for the inflammation? This was days after she lost feeling in her legs. She walks now w/ no sensation often uses wheelchair because of pain in back pic.twitter.com/uDDlGDFIoD
— Jennifer Jones (@jennifer5584) April 27, 2022
LeeAnne Barnett: Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries
Hi my name is LeeAnne and I had the novavax when it became available in February, I waited because I believed this was the better option for me but as I have pre-existing heart condition of bicuspid valve disease and aortic stenosis.
And also on chemo till July for skin cancer.
In February when I had the Jab I felt sick straight away but about 5 days later I started to get a burning red rash over the lower part of my body that was sooo painful.
I went to the hospital and they dismissed me as they didn’t know enough about this jab at the time.
Fast forward 2 months . I live in constant pain. I’m getting bruises. My eyes are weeping what feels like acid and is so painful.
It’s causing me extreme depression as I can not enjoy anything anymore. I just want to sleep My only option is to go into a detox center. To also see a hematologist and immunologist which I have to do privately as I have tried everything. Every vitamin pill. Potions. Diets. Nothing as helped.
The pain is unbearable. The government won’t do anything to help. I just want to live again.
I look pregnant, I am not.
I’m not skinny by any means but certainly not this big. Stomach was rock hard. Could not sit down with out my legs wide open. It’s very uncomfortable.
Then got admitted to a bigger hospital and told I was renal failure.