HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM CORY BOOKER?
The uncertainty in today’s world makes 2020’s Election one of the most important for America & NJ. Questions like:
- How will I provide for my family?
- Do I shut down my business? Do I lay off workers?
- Afford Healthcare Costs?
- Will my business survive?
- Do I have a Job?
- Are there be opportunities to get a better job?
- Is NJ be safe under Democrat Leadership, its Policies like Gun Control, late-term abortions & Sanctuary state Freedoms above Citizens Rights?
- Is NJ’s government keeping my family safe from the Riots, political disruptions and divisiveness in Congress?
I’m sure there are many more questions haunting families today. The Anxiety, Insecurity and Fear of the Unknown has caused a roller-coaster of emotions as we tackle the Coronavirus & America’s Civil Disobedience. We ask ourselves: what is Cory Booker doing to help us? As Voters consider their finances, well-being, physical wellness and Job security the deafening silence from Cory Booker gives us no Security.
Unlike Cory Booker, US Senate Candidate Tricia Flanagan is worrying about our issues; Flanagan’s approach is People First!
Flanagan has her finger on the pulse of what ails voters; Healthcare. Economic Opportunity, Jobs & Taxes with the cure to match! Flanagan is already working on the following proposals to tackle the issues and ease our fears:
- The American Healthcare Restoration Act (AMHRA) ease the Fear & Anxiety surrounding the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Living Economy not a Living Wage to remove the insecurity of Job Opportunities and Providing for your family; Creating an International Economic Manufacturing HUB for NJ as the GO-TO State for HEALTHCARE & physical wellness lowering your TAXES!
- 2020 is PERFECT TIME to RESTORE MANUFACTURING in NJ AGAIN stamping all goods: MADE IN THE USA!
- Constitution Caucus, a lens to re-evaluate policy to remove as many regulations necessary to secure our safety and freedoms provided to all Americans by our Constitution and Bill of Rights to IMPROVE OUR QUALITY-OF-LIFE.
As we witness our country combat the Coronavirus, President Trump’s addition of the Private Sector, Right to Try and deregulation have drastically decreased the mortality rate. Adding Free Market Competition has improved the timeliness of treatment & control the Coronavirus Crisis. Flanagan’s AMERICAN HEALTHCARE RESTORATION ACT goes one step further and COMPLETELY removes Government Control from the equation. By diminishing Government Regulations, revamping government programs and Increasing Private Sector Competition the People Benefit!
THE AMERICAN HEALTHCARE RESTORATION ACT (AMHRA) features:
- All Healthcare Choices belong to you & the physician you choose. You choose your Healthcare Provider, your plan, physician, pharmacist & specialist.
- There’s No Copay
- No Deductible
- Pre-Existing Conditions are Covered
- Lowers Premium Costs. All in for an individual is approximately $500/mo (An average ⅓ to ½ of a families current policy)
- There’s also a more personal approach called the Concierge Physician Plan. A more personal approach to navigate your healthcare decisions on the greatest level to give you the Highest Quality Healthcare Service
So, how can Flanagan’s Proposed American Healthcare Restoration Act lower your Healthcare Costs? By including Free Market Private Sector Competition at the same time decreasing government regulations. like allowing healthcare providers to offer services across state lines. This increase in Free Market competition, you increase quality-of-care, innovation and Lower Cost.
Another cost reducing effect is restoring Manufacturing back to NJ! New Jersey has 21,820 Healthcare Establishments not operating at full potential. By deregulating, removing manufacturing from foreign countries to NJ & capitalizing on the International Access for Distribution, more Jobs will be generated. Increased Innovation & manufacturing will provide more products for sale domestically & overseas.
AMHRA Promotes Innovation in Care, Services, Medical Equipment & Pharmaceuticals; expands Job Opportunities & International Sales resulting in Affordable, Top-Notch Healthcare Services, Plans, Pharmaceuticals, Jobs and LOWERS YOUR TAXES! WIN-WIN with Flanagan!
JOBS, TAXES & ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY
The keys to Increasing Jobs, Salaries, and Lowering your taxes are:
- Leveraging Federal Funding, Federal Tax Deductions, reducing Federal Regulations & Deregulating democrat policies.
- Taking advantage of NJ’s TREASURE TROVE of HEALTHCARE related COMPANIES-there are 21,820 HEALTHCARE ESTABLISHMENTS in NJ.
- In addition to its Hard Working Population; there is a tremendous amount of talent produced by NJ’s 48 Quality Universities like Princeton & 164 Technical Schools like NJIT
- Flanagan proposes to create a LIVING ECONOMY by realizing NJ’s FREE MARKET POTENTIAL to be the Economic HUB for International Healthcare Services, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals focusing on NJ, America and the World.
Ann Vandersteel of SteelTruth(tm) interviewed Tricia on Conservative Choice Campaign discusses Flanagan’s COVETED UNSOLICITED ENDORSEMENTS:
- Lt. Steven Rogers – Trump Advisory Board
- NRA – Anthony Colandro
- American Workers Coalition
- NJ Right To Life
- Bishop Gracida
- NJ Medical Associates
- NJ Tri-State Business Commission
- NJ Union Doc Workers
- Mary Ann Mendoza – Angel Moms
- Virginia Krieger – Founder of Pain Opiode Crisis
- Bob Patterson – Trump Advisor
- Walter Cleary III – Sussex Burrough Councilman
- Rich Pezzullo & Gary Rich
SOUNDS GREAT BUT HOW WILL FLANGAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN?
Tricia Flanagan has over 25 years of experience as a Healthcare Policy & Industry Specialist. She began her career as a biochemist in oncology with her groundbreaking immuno oncology work at world-acclaimed Brown University that was adopted into NIH Protocol (National Institute of Health) for Bladder Cancer.
Frustrated by Governmental Regulations and using her vast experience in all aspects of Healthcare, Flanagan added Business Acumen to her repertoire as CEO & Entrepreneur of her own Company.
- Flanagan won Professional Women of Distinction Award, USA TODAY top 10 Students in America, and Holcombe E. Austin Prize in Philisophy
- Tricia was Published for her work with the NIH on “The Effects of Interleukin-2 & Interferon Alpha on the Generation of Lymphokine-Activated Killer Cells
- Pioneered the first pharmaceutical digital marketing initiative with Google and AstraZeneca immuno-oncology for HCP’s/KOL’s and patients.
- Trica Developed integrative marketing technology and AI marketing science that measured healthcare reform impact on brand usage, prescription volume (NRx, TRx), and market share basis points. Resulting in isolating key leverage opportunities to significantly increase product and portfolio performance
Flanagan is Experienced in all phases of strategic branding, marketing, and primary market research. Recent Fortune 500 pharmaceutical clients include AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer, Genentech, Amgen, and BMS in omni-channel marketing, digital marketing, customer insight optimization, and social media integration with particular and consistent focus on optimized brand success, market share maximization, and ROI.
With a vote for Tricia Flanagan, you get someone who has worked her entire career as a change agent at the juncture of budget optimization and budget success. With decades of policy experience at the healthcare, business, and technology level getting more results with smaller budgets, Tricia is ready to make her 25 years of experience work to make New Jersey better than ever
What has Booker contributed to NJ?
According to GovTrack.com, Cory Booker has missed 16.4% of Senate Roll Call Votes. From October through December of 2019, Mr. Booker had NJ in his rear-view mirror missing 99.1% of Senate Roll Call Votes.
- REMEMBER: NJ is DEMOCRAT solely due to lack of VOTER TURNOUT
- Get out and Vote to Book Cory Out and Flip his Senate Seat to Red with Tricia Flanagan.
By Electing Tricia Flanagan to the Senate:
Your vote will BENEFIT NJ with PLANS not TALKING POINTS & EMPTY PROMISES. Flanagan’s plan to capitalize on talent from NJ, Leverage Free Market Competition to increase manufacturing to substantially increase NJ’s Sales Tax Revenue. Flanagan’s proposals add more Job Opportunities, increase business development and adding International & newly created sales tax revenue. Leveraging Federal Government subsidies, creating additional Jobs through manufacturing development and expanding International sales, state tax revenues collected will substantially decrease NJ’s deficit caused by failed democrat policies. Proposals to lower your tax burden and the amount of taxes you pay!
In 1776 NJ engaged the British 296 times fighting for FREEDOM; more than any other state! It’s time for New Jersey to make history again:
- 2020 is the 100th Anniversary of the, 19th Amendment, the Women’s Right to Vote. NJ can honor this anniversary by electing the 1st Woman Senator from NJ
- Republican have NOT won a Senate election in 48 years! Electing Flanagan will Eradicate Democrats almost 1/2 century Senate Reign
- Electing Flanagan Flips Absentee, Do Nothing, Cory Booker’s mostly Vacant Seat with a NJ Republican, ends Democrats Reign and Elect’s the 1st Woman to the Senate from NJ.
If a Candidate will not debate other NJ Senate Candidates, how can we trust that they will have the ability to stand up for NJ against Senators who’ve been in Congress for decades? If they won’t FIGHT FOR THEIR OWN CAMPAIGN proposals, then why should we vote for them?
- 6-2-2020 at 8pm, New Right Network, NRNplus has offered to host a debate for NJ’s Senate Candidates. All candidates who made the Ballot were invited.
- Tricia Flanagan is the only candidate to accept as of this writing. Who can blame them when they have to compete with such a great outlook for NJ!
- Conservative Choice Campaign’s Ann Vandersteel’s-SteelTruth(tm) has also offered to host a debate before the Primary.
- Tricia Flanagan, Once again, is the only Senate Candidate to accept the invitation to Debate.
PEOPLE FIRST-AMERICA FIRST-FIND FLANAGAN on the PRIMARY BALLOT LAYOUT – see below
NJ’s Primary is July 7th 2020. The voting method is ever-changing due to the Coronavirus. Therefore:
- Independents or Unclassified voters must file as Republican by mid-June. (you may switchback to unclassified to vote in the general election in November)
- NJ’s semi-closed election process gives County GOP’s the power to award a LINE to a Candidate. The “LINE” places the candidate’s name under President Trumps giving the appearance of an endorsement. However, the President has no input, he oftentimes does not even know the candidate!
To vote for Tricia, you’ll need to FIND FLANAGAN on the Ballot Layout. Look for the America, First People First Column. Refer to this Sample ..
Let’s NOT elect the POLITICAL LINE CHOICE – Let’s ELECT the PEOPLE’S CHOICE FRONT-RUNNER CANDIDATE, TRICIA FLANAGAN & MAKE NJ GREAT AGAIN!