Judge James Boasberg (above)
First the gang:
- Jim Comey, former FBI Director
- Robert Mueller, former FBI Director and Special Prosecutor
- Andrew McCabe, former Deputy Director of the FBI
- Rod Rosenstein, former Deputy Director of the FBI
- Sally Yates, former Deputy Director of the FBI
- Joe “Pow-Pow” Pientka III, Special Supervisory Agent, FBI
- Dana Boente, former Director of the National Security Council (NSC)
- John Carlin, former Chief of Staff for Mueller, former Deputy Director of the NSC
- others to be named later
What did they do?
Falsified two warrants that permitted illegal surveillance on President Donald J. Trump and his:
- anyone else they called or emailed
- 30,055 other American citizens
Says Judge James Boasberg.
Here is his two-page ruling:
What is the jail sentence for contempt of court?
Lying on a warrant.
Who honored their “Get Out of Jail Free” cards?
The next hearing for details of the falsification in the Carter Pages warrants is Feb. 5th.
Before Judge James Boasberg.
Judge on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
And Judge on the Federal District Court in the District of Columbia.
Judge Boasberg was never confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
Under what legal authority is he still making rulings from the bench?
Source is his resume posted on:
Judge Boasberg is a member of Yale’s Skull and Bones fraternity, 1985.
Judge Boasberg’s wife, Elizabeth L. Manson, works for the Washington Post-Newsweek.
Judge Boasberg was appointed to the FISA Court by Chief Justice John Roberts.
President Trump signed a six-year extension of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act on Jan. 19th, 2018.