by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) database of adverse drug reactions is now reporting 46,618 deaths and 4,682,268 injuries following COVID-19 vaccines (details below).
In the United States, the Vaccine Adverse Events Recording System (VAERS) is now reporting 29,635 deaths and 1,350,950 injuries following COVID-19 vaccines. (Source.)
A 2011 report by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) stated that less than 1% of all adverse events following vaccines are ever reported to VAERS.
Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed. (Source.)
There have now been more deaths and vaccine side effects reported during the past 20 months to VAERS following COVID-19 vaccines than there has been for the entire previous 30 years for all FDA-approved vaccines before the Emergency Use Authorization of the COVID-19 shots in December of 2020. (833,968 cases, 9,279 deaths – source.)
46,618 Deaths and 4,682,268 Injuries in EudraVigilance
The European (EEA and non-EEA countries) database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, verified by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and they are now reporting 46,618 fatalities, and 4,682,268 injuries following injections of five experimental COVID-19 shots:
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH
- COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
- COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)
- COVID-19 VACCINE NOVAVAX (NVX-COV2373)
From the total of injuries recorded, almost half of them (2,126,925) are serious injuries.
“Seriousness provides information on the suspected undesirable effect; it can be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death, is life-threatening, requires inpatient hospitalisation, results in another medically important condition, or prolongation of existing hospitalisation, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity, or is a congenital anomaly/birth defect.”
A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here. It is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.
Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.*
Here is the summary data through July 16, 2022.
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccineTozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 21,999 deaths and 2,418,846 injuries to 16/07/2022
- 72,033 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 315 deaths
- 84,095 Cardiac disorders incl. 3,168 deaths
- 759 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 68 deaths
- 31,119 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 17 deaths
- 3,084 Endocrine disorders incl. 12 deaths
- 35,120 Eye disorders incl. 56 deaths
- 170,853 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 880 deaths
- 619,596 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 6,032 deaths
- 2,753 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 127 deaths
- 26,467 Immune system disorders incl. 140 deaths
- 163,310 Infections and infestations incl. 2,288 deaths
- 43,021 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 487 deaths
- 57,469 Investigations incl. 602 deaths
- 15,173 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 383 deaths
- 271,328 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 312 deaths
- 2,783 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 264 deaths
- 371,860 Nervous system disorders incl. 2,351 deaths
- 3,324 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 85 deaths
- 315 Product issues incl. 4 deaths
- 42,110 Psychiatric disorders incl. 249 deaths
- 8,750 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 328 deaths
- 101,364 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 9 deaths
- 98,633 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 2,341 deaths
- 105,888 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 200 deaths
- 6,277 Social circumstances incl. 28 deaths
- 26,201 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 276 deaths
- 55,161 Vascular disorders incl. 977 deaths
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine SPIKEVAX/mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 12,225 deaths and 773,142 injuries to 16/07/2022
- 20,722 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 139 deaths
- 27,025 Cardiac disorders incl. 1,344 deaths
- 242 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 15 deaths
- 9,147 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 8 deaths
- 811 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 10,332 Eye disorders incl. 41 deaths
- 60,652 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 467 deaths
- 204,160 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 3,925 deaths
- 1,029 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 66 deaths
- 8,700 Immune system disorders incl. 41 deaths
- 34,097 Infections and infestations incl. 1,118 deaths
- 11,407 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 230 deaths
- 17,138 Investigations incl. 409 deaths
- 6,203 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 289 deaths
- 96,208 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 246 deaths
- 938 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 104 deaths
- 126,943 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,181 deaths
- 1,081 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 12 deaths
- 126 Product issues incl. 3 deaths
- 12,783 Psychiatric disorders incl. 196 deaths
- 4,050 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 235 deaths
- 21,325 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 9 deaths
- 31,561 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,299 deaths
- 40,385 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 110 deaths
- 3,099 Social circumstances incl. 45 deaths
- 6,897 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 224 deaths
- 16,081 Vascular disorders incl. 463 deaths
Total reactions for the vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 9,318 deaths and 1,318,927 injuries to 16/07/2022
- 15,315 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 333 deaths
- 23,652 Cardiac disorders incl. 976 deaths
- 277 Congenital familial and genetic disorders incl. 11 deaths
- 14,928 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 8 deaths
- 826 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 22,162 Eye disorders incl. 34 deaths
- 118,674 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 498 deaths
- 354,255 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 2,163 deaths
- 1,191 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 84 deaths
- 6,652 Immune system disorders incl. 47 deaths
- 57,992 Infections and infestations incl. 782 deaths
- 15,097 Injury poisoning and procedural complications incl. 229 deaths
- 32,134 Investigations incl. 226 deaths
- 14,654 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 150 deaths
- 190,069 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 197 deaths
- 907 Neoplasms benign malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 54 deaths
- 261,868 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,343 deaths
- 711 Pregnancy puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 23 deaths
- 206 Product issues incl. 1 death
- 23,559 Psychiatric disorders incl. 83 deaths
- 4,845 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 99 deaths
- 18,347 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 3 deaths
- 46,054 Respiratory thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,245 deaths
- 57,733 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 77 deaths
- 2,403 Social circumstances incl. 11 deaths
- 3,090 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 42 deaths
- 31,326 Vascular disorders incl. 593 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson: 3,076 deaths and 168,267 injuries to 16/07/2022
- 1,678 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 68 deaths
- 3,706 Cardiac disorders incl. 256 deaths
- 57 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
- 1,833 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
- 152 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
- 2,209 Eye disorders incl. 16 deaths
- 11,484 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 122 deaths
- 46,219 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 852 deaths
- 210 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 22 deaths
- 785 Immune system disorders incl. 12 deaths
- 14,748 Infections and infestations incl. 259 deaths
- 1,573 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 37 deaths
- 7,637 Investigations incl. 162 deaths
- 1,053 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 84 deaths
- 21,049 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 70 deaths
- 145 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 12 deaths
- 28,847 Nervous system disorders incl. 296 deaths
- 124 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 1 death
- 35 Product issues
- 2,465 Psychiatric disorders incl. 35 deaths
- 719 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 50 deaths
- 4,050 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 5,925 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 388 deaths
- 5,137 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 16 deaths
- 680 Social circumstances incl. 7 deaths
- 1,190 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 101 deaths
- 4,557 Vascular disorders incl. 197 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine NUVAXOVID (NVX-COV2373) from Novavax: 0 deaths and 3,086 injuries to 16/07/2022
- 69 Blood and lymphatic system disorders
- 172 Cardiac disorders
- 40 Ear and labyrinth disorders
- 1 Endocrine disorders
- 58 Eye disorders
- 216 Gastrointestinal disorders
- 695 General disorders and administration site conditions
- 3 Hepatobiliary disorders
- 23 Immune system disorders
- 163 Infections and infestations
- 25 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications
- 80 Investigations
- 16 Metabolism and nutrition disorders
- 398 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
- 1 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps)
- 555 Nervous system disorders
- 2 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
- 1 Product issues
- 48 Psychiatric disorders
- 18 Renal and urinary disorders
- 52 Reproductive system and breast disorders
- 154 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders
- 202 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
- 4 Social circumstances
- 23 Surgical and medical procedures
- 67 Vascular disorders
4,358 Dead Babies in VAERS Following COVID-19 Vaccines
The latest update in VAERS shows 4,358 fetal deaths following COVID-19 vaccines injected into pregnant and child-bearing aged women. (Source.)
This has to be the saddest, most criminal activity of Big Pharma and the FDA by allowing these COVID-19 shots to be injected into pregnant and young women.
Pfizer had data showing how dangerous these shots were for pregnant women, but the FDA gave authorization anyway.
Dr. Byram W. Bridle addressed this human tragedy on his blog earlier this week:
I Am In Shock.
The United States Food and Drug Administration (US-FDA) had requested 75 years to release the documents that they reviewed from Pfizer prior to issuing emergency use authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b mRNA ‘vaccine’ (Comirnaty) against SARS-CoV-2, which can cause COVID-19. However, a judge over-ruled this and issued a court order that the documents be released in large monthly installments. Today, an absolutely shocking set of data were brought to my attention. They are not new. They are from a document that was in the data dump released back in May of this year. However, I want to help my fellow scientists in making sure that this science gets widely distributed throughout the world. This is for the sake of ‘fully informed consent’, something that regulatory agencies, public health officials and too many physicians seem to have abandoned over the past couple of years.
For a long time I have been arguing that our children need to be left out of the massive conflicts over the science underpinning COVID-19. In my opinion, adults can conduct their own risk-benefit analyses regarding whether they want to receive one of the current COVID-19 inoculations. However, far too many adults are making these decisions based on pseudo-science, data from flawed studies, misinformation, and outright disinformation being propagated by physicians and public health officials, many of whom are unqualified to opine on anything in the field of vaccinology. I have never felt comfortable about these injections being used in ‘children, adolescents and young-adults of child-bearing age’. This was the precise terminology I used in a parent’s guide to COVID-19 vaccines that I wrote more than one year ago.
The highest quality data for assessing a novel medical product are derived from clinical studies. This is because these types of experiments in people are typically well-controlled and include what is known as ‘active monitoring’; there is follow-up to assess safety and efficacy. This is why the clinical testing phases should never be compromised. With this in mind, let’s explore a stunning set of data that Pfizer provided to the US-FDA.
The data in this document were accumulated up until February 28, 2021. Notably, on page 9, safety concerns based on the US Pharmacovigilance Plan included “missing information” on “Use in Pregnancy and lactation”. The data that had accumulated up to the end of February, 2021 were from too small of a sample size (i.e., # of pregnant or lactating women) to justify its use in these populations. However, here are the data that were available at that time regarding outcomes in pregnant women that had received Pfizer’s COVID-19 inoculation; this is quoted from the top of table 6 (I have italicized and/or bolded the most important points)…
Pregnancy cases: 274 cases including:
• 270 mother cases and 4 foetus/baby cases representing 270 unique pregnancies (the 4 foetus/baby cases were linked to 3 mother cases; 1 mother case involved twins).
• Pregnancy outcomes for the 270 pregnancies were reported as spontaneous abortion (23), outcome pending (5), premature birth with neonatal death, spontaneous abortion with intrauterine death (2 each), spontaneous abortion with neonatal death, and normal outcome (1 each). No outcome was provided for 238 pregnancies (note that 2 different outcomes were reported for each twin, and both were counted).
Apparently, outcomes will never be known for 88% (238/270) of the pregnancies. Why was the follow-up rate on these cases so abysmal?
NutriTruth has a great graph on their website that summarizes the results from cases for which follow-up data were available…
It appears that data would be available for five of the pregnancies, but these outcomes were still unknown at the time that Pfizer’s document was written. As such, there are solid data available from 29 pregnancies. One out of 29 of these pregnancies resulted in a ‘normal’ outcome. This means that 28 out of the 29 babies died! That is a 97% death rate. I don’t care which trustworthy data set you look at to determine a ‘background’ death rate, none of them come close to 97%. Spontaneous abortions are more common than many people appreciate, but, again, they are nowhere near the rate in this study. Even in the case of the ‘normal outcome’, this means there was an apparently healthy baby. However, one cannot be certain that the outcome was ‘normal’, until the baby has had all of their physiological systems fully mature, which means early adulthood.
I have looked at Pfizer’s pre-clinical reproductive toxicity data and they are fatally flawed. Issues included ‘vaccinating’ the females only; apparently it was forgotten that ‘it takes two to tango’. Also, the rodent models that were used express the low-affinity version of the receptor for the spike protein encoded by the ‘vaccines’. People express the high-affinity receptor. This means the rodent models aren’t capable of revealing toxicities that might be associated with the spike protein. In short, the pre-clinical studies could provide no assurance whatsoever that Pfizer’s vaccine would be safe in the context of pregnancy. Now there is proof that data were in the hands of regulatory agencies that suggested the potential for a 97% fatality rate for babies from ‘vaccinated’ women.
I have collaborated with scientists and physicians about the post-rollout ‘real-world’ studies on pregnancy and the COVID-19 shots. They are highly flawed. I co-authored a paper about this, but have yet to find an editor that will even allow it to undergo peer review (I have had no problems with this for any of my cancer- or basic virology-focused papers). Regardless, many other reputable scientists and physicians have been addressing this. Further, these ‘real-world’ studies should never have been authorized based on the data presented here.
Many countries have pushed Pfizer’s COVID-19 ‘vaccine’ on pregnant women, often via mandates. This was been done with the full blessing of their societies for obstetrics and gynecology. Are obstetricians and gynecologists going to continue to make these recommendations with these data in-hand? At the end of the day, couples experiencing pregnancies or who wish to do so must make it their own responsibility to educate themselves to facilitate fully informed consent. Too many obstetricians and gynecologists are either too superficially trained in the immunological sub-discipline of vaccinology or are too afraid of contradicting a narrative for which dissent is punished. Some physicians are starting to speak up about this. Unfortunately, their singular personal observations are simply deemed anecdotal. However, as a scientist, I have been trained to observe the cumulative nature of these reports; to not dismiss them out-of-hand, and to use them to formulate legitimate scientific questions.
If you or your baby have experienced any issues post-inoculation, please report these to your physician. They are obligated to submit an adverse event report, without opining on whether or not they think it might or might not be related. The accumulation of these reports is the only way scientists can help identify safety signals during a public rollout of a novel medical product.
A 97% death rate among babies from pregnant mothers that were ‘vaccinated’ is appalling. And this was from Pfizer’s own clinical trial data. This suggests a massive breakdown in the health regulatory process. The public, whom health regulatory agencies are to be serving, should demand accountability from these government-run institutions.
If I were a regulatory scientist assessing the pregnancy outcome data from Pfizer, there is no way that I would ever have supported the use of their inoculation in pregnant women. And I would never have allowed ‘real-world’ data from flawed studies to replace proper pre-clinical and clinical trials. Nor would I remain silent about this knowledge. Regulators who know better need to start speaking up.
Read the full article at COVID Chronicles.
Dr. Elizabeth Mumper was recently interviewed where she stated:
“For a first-trimester woman to get this injection, they have more of a chance of having a miscarriage or stillbirth than if they were to actually take an abortifacient.”
2 Young Mothers Talk About Losing Their Unborn Babies Just After a COVID-19 Vaccine:
Reports of Brain Damage, Seizures, Bowel Disease Continue for Babies 6 Months Old to 4 Years Old
Another 103 records of COVID-19 vaccine injuries were added to VAERS yesterday (July 22, 2022) for the 6-month to 4-years-old age group, continuing to show horrible side effects that include brain injuries, anaphylactic shock, dementia, depression, lupus, pancreatitis, colitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, eye infections, encephalitis, seizures, meningitis, and all sorts of rashes, since these shots were approved for this age group a few weeks ago, in June.
I put the latest 103 records on the second page here. I read through every one of them, and I have to admit that emotionally, it is not an easy thing to do.
Some “highlights” from the write-ups of these infants who were injected.
A 6-month-old baby boy from VAERS ID 2370120:
within 24hs of getting the Moderna covdi19 vaccine patient stopped breathing; within 24hs of getting the Moderna covdi19 vaccine patient went unconscious; This spontaneous case was reported by a patient family member or friend and describes the occurrence of RESPIRATORY ARREST – On 30-Jun-2022, the patient experienced RESPIRATORY ARREST (within 24hs of getting the Moderna covdi19 vaccine patient stopped breathing) (seriousness criteria hospitalization, medically significant and life threatening) and LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS (within 24hs of getting the Moderna covdi19 vaccine patient went unconscious) (seriousness criteria hospitalization and medically significant).
A 4-year-old boy from VAERS ID 2369485:
Thursday, July 7th, I picked him up from school and walked him home. He only ate part of his fig bar because he said it didn”t taste good. He also didn”t want any dinner which is very rare. He said that his tummy hurt. I assumed it was the fig bar. He finally ate 2 bites of soup but didn”t want any more. When I brushed his teeth I only brushed half because he said it hurt. He went to bed pretty easily but he looked so exhausted. About 10:00pm he woke up and he was sweaty and clammy. He wasn”t feeling well and seemed a bit delirious because he didn”t realize I was really in the room with him as I rocked him. He cried about his tummy hurting and pointed to below his belly button. He cried and said he wanted to go home. He didn”t realize he was home.
A 3-year-old girl from VAERS ID 2366237:
The night of the vaccine, she developed a fever and woke up. She has had a fever ever since the vaccine. She is lethargic and will not eat. I took her to the urgent care on 7/8/2022. She had a strep and COVID-19 test that were negative. Her highest fever was 104. I also took her to the ER yesterday. She is currently still sick.
A one and a half year old boy from VAERS ID 2365977:
After receiving vaccination, patient was out of it for approximately ~15 mins, after that period seemed lethargic but otherwise normal. Patient showed no other adverse reaction until time for his nap at 12:40p, when he felt warm to the touch but underarm temperature reading was 98.7. He woke up atypically early at 2:50p, but laid in crib seemingly playing quietly. At 3:56p, mother heard whimpering sound and went to check on patient who was convulsing and unconscious until EMS arrived at 4:03p, he was very hot but EMS was unable to get an accurate temperature reading. Convulsions stopped when paramedics arrived at approx. 4:03p and patient was unresponsive for an additional approx. 10 mins. Patient was placed under ice by EMS and had a temperature reading of 102.4 when he arrived Hospital in approx 20-30 mins later.
A six-month-old baby boy from VAERS ID 2362981:
24 hours post-vaccine baby had a BRUE (brief resolved unexplained event). While changing his diaper he went unresponsive and I questioned if he was breathing. I startled him back with shouting his name. He then became unresponsive again. This occurred 4-5 times over 1-2 minutes. I attempted startling and tryingg go to get a reaction and he became alert again. I took him to the ER where he was diagnosed as having a BRUE and was kept on monitors overnight.
I shudder to think what awaits those in the future who allow these little ones to suffer so much. “Vengeance is mine” says the Lord, and there will be justice.
Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter.
If you say, “But we knew nothing about this,” does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay each person according to what he has done? (Proverbs 24:11-12)