Hunter Biden’s Secret $40 Million In Russia
Yelena Baturina, the billionaire widow of a corrupt Moscow mayor, was once Russia’s richest lady and is currently worth $1.4 billion. Here’s what she has to do with Hunter Biden’s secret $40 million in Russia.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
According to new documents, a Russian oligarch invested $40 million in Hunter Biden’s real estate firm, reports Mail Online.
A Senate report has already raised concerns about the president’s son’s ties with Yelena Baturina, the billionaire widow of a disgraced Moscow mayor, when she unexpectedly sent $3.5 million to a company tied to Hunter.
The money was “a payment to enter the American market,” as stated to DailyMail.com by Baturina’s brother Viktor Baturin.
However, DailyMail.com can now disclose that Hunter and Baturina had a much deeper financial connection thanks to the $40 million investment made by the latter’s company in a real estate project by Hunter’s Rosemont Realty.