The Carter Page FISA Application Included 17 Significant Inaccuracies and Omissions – Per the DOJ IG This One Was the Worst
by Joe Hoft December 10, 2019
There were 17 significant inaccuracies and omissions in the FISA report and numerous others labeled as less significant.
Seven occurred in the first FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page and another ten were identified by the DOG IG in subsequent reports.
But the DOJ IG claimed one was the worst.
Here is the list of initial seven issues identified in the first FISA application (paraphrased) –
1. Omitted information that Carter Page worked for another government agency – the only agency that they talk of in this manner is the CIA.
2. Provided a statement on Christopher Steele that overstated his past and needed to be ran by Steele’s agent per the law but it wasn’t.
3. Omitted information from Steele’s source who was known as a ‘boaster’ and ’embellisher’.
4. Lied and stated that Steele did not provide an article to Yahoo News when he had and they knew it.
5. Omitted that Papadopoulos had stated that nobody in Trump campaign had collaborated with Russia.
6. Omitted Page’s words that he never met or worked with Manafort which was in contrast to report claiming they were working on a conspiracy with Russia.
7. Claimed Page was an agent of Russia but omitted statements that Page made that contradicted this assertion
Read More at https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/the-carter-page-fisa-application-included-17-significant-inaccuracies-and-omissions-